CAMBRIA COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Crews were called to the scene of a house fire in Reade Township on Thanksgiving.

According to emergency dispatch, the fire happened just after 4 p.m. on the 100 block of Lidwell Road. It’s reported that 6 different departments responded, including EMS.

Ashville Volunteer Fire Company, who assisted Reade Twp. Fire, reports that the fire was found in the basement and on both the first and second floors, causing what they called “significant” damage.

Get daily updates on local news, weather and sports by signing up for the WTAJ Newsletter

A state trooper patrolling the area reportedly spotted the fire and called it in.

The family was displaced and is being helped by The Red Cross, but no injuries were reported.