STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (WTAJ) — State College is changing its parking policies this weekend.
The borough will not be enforcing the “No Parking 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.” and the two-hour restrictions starting at noon on May 6. Restrictions will go back in place at 2 a.m. on May 9.
All Pennsylvania Vehicle Code, lawn parking, and No Parking Anytime violations will be strictly enforced. Vehicle Code violations include, but are not limited to:
- No Parking on the Sidewalk
- No Parking within an Intersection
- No Parking on a Crosswalk
- No Parking within 20 feet of a Crosswalk at an Intersection
- No Parking within 30 feet of a Stop Sign
- No Parking over 12 inches from the curb
- No Parking against Traffic
- No Parking in Front of a Driveway
Metered parking will be strictly enforced from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.