CENTRE COUNTY, Pa (WTAJ) – The Penn State University (PSU) Board of Trustees is set to vote on requesting $357.3 million in state funding for the 2023-2024 fiscal year.
That would be a 47.6% increase from this fiscal year’s appropriated $242.1 million. That $115.2 million increase is set to be the largest request ever if the PSU Board approves the request.
- We’ll have one more nice day before a late-week change to chillier weather.
- Keep it or toss it? ‘Best Before’ labels cause confusion
- Tyrone shuts out Philipsburg-Osceola 5-0
- Stone Creek Valley Volunteer Fire Company to celebrate 50 years
- DelGrosso’s teams up with Pittsburgh Steelers legend for special labeled sauce
The Penn State University Board of Trustees public meeting is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 23. It will take place at the Eric J. Barron Innovation Hub (123 South Burrowes Street).