CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa (WTAJ) – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced on Thursday, August 11 that its District Office parking lot located at 70 PennDOT Drive, Clearfield, will be closed Friday, August 12, for fog sealing.
Although the parking lot will be closed the office will be open for normal operations.
Visitors may park in the cul-de-sacs on either side of PennDOT drive. They are asked not to park along the side of either access road leading up the hill to the office or in the parking lots of neighboring businesses.
- Senate GOP pans Trump call to terminate Constitution
- Here’s why you might see your mailman at 6 a.m.
- CDC head: Flu shots look like ‘a very good match’ for this year’s strains
- Store owner: Demand for fireplaces, stoves rising as heating oil prices increase
- An NFL game ended in Scorigami on Sunday – wait, what?
Visitors should walk through the grassy areas and on the sidewalks on their way to the main entrance to not damage the fog coat application or their footwear.